"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The prisoner muttered incoherently all the way to the Swift home.
- The prisoner muttered a few words in a foreign tongue.
- The ugly faced prisoner muttered something, but changed his expression to a glare when Weston faced him.
- The prisoners around him muttered.
- "Maybe another prisoner of Madoc Skean," Chinthliss muttered.
- With surly reluctance, the prisoner muttered, "I'm Guppy."
- Ay," muttered the prisoner, "ay, these texts are comforting - comforting.
- The Nameless Bard "Hear what you've denied the Realms, what you've denied yourselves," the prisoner muttered as he raised the chordal horn to his lips.
- The prisoner looked again at the kife and muttered, "Hugh Hoyland."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.