"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They seemed to regard Deacon as a highly valuable prisoner.
- Almost all these prisoners would have been nobles, as the less valuable prisoners were slaughtered.
- However, the valuable prisoner was liberated through a coup, and took up arms against the imam again.
- Yes: a valuable prisoner lay dying in his arms.
- I have another task for you, a service of guarding my most valuable prisoner.
- Were he a less valuable prisoner, they might be willing to put him to the question for a few hours and then kill him.
- "He is a valuable prisoner, a wellspring of information, as they say on the surface."
- But someone was securing her ankles as well, taking no chances with a potentially valuable prisoner.
- A very valuable prisoner has escaped, with the aid of an Aquilonian rebel.
- He has fifty valuable prisoners on board-valuable particularly because they could lead him to the guillotine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.