"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The prisoners will march in a long line from the mine.
- While watching human prisoners march by, he makes a joke about a perceived bad smell.
- On 19 January 1945, 1,500 prisoners marched out of camp in bitter cold.
- A path was cleared across the alameda, and the prisoners marched back to the station.
- After a 248-day long siege, an estimated 100,000 prisoners marched into captivity.
- The camp's prisoners march through the wilderness where many die of fatigue, starvation and disease.
- At that, British trucks were organized, which took us to the prison camp, past prisoners marching on foot, including a general.
- I watched the bare brown back of the prisoner marching in front of me.
- The prisoners, if such they can be called, whom none constrained, marched on in an orderly manner.
- The two prisoners looked at one another, then marched defiantly to their bunks and sat down.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.