"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was obvious these were reserved for the more important or dangerous prisoners.
- All well and good - but when it happened, how was he going to explain the loss of two important prisoners?
- As part of his duties, he was a royal judge and held important prisoners.
- His account, if not complete, nevertheless provides information on conditions of important political prisoners serving long terms.
- Some were exchanged at sea, for important American prisoners of war.
- Since their release, he has been the most important political prisoner in the world.
- The tiny cells were reserved for the most important political prisoners.
- Apparently they considered this place secure enough for confinement of important prisoners.
- That is the most likely destination for so important a prisoner.
- They had continued to do their duty, guarding this important prisoner.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.