"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He stitched rough clothing from jute cloth so as not to soil his prison stripes and draw attention to himself.
- Discrete, narrow shadows cast by the vertical posts from the frame of the stately bed etched her in long, dark prison stripes.
- Looking down into the exercise yard, Decker saw several hundred people in prison stripes waving replica firearms at the saucer.
- Depicted on the banner was a shirt with black and white prison stripes.
- They can't go around in prison stripes.
- But it's enough to put you in prison stripes - if you refuse my demands.
- Corporate America is awash in accounting scandals, its chief executives being threatened with prison stripes.
- "Actually, you might look good in prison stripes, Sylv," Luc quipped.
- A dozen men in dirty prison stripes are chained to their wooden bunks, restively asleep.
- Having exchanged his sackcloth robe for prison stripes, Q looked as guilty as he doubtless felt.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.