"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I pictured their lonely prison barracks, first designed to keep people in, then used to keep strangers out, now serving to keep their unity boiling like a pressure cooker.
- A high fence surrounded the prison with at least two prison barracks.
- "There are the prison barracks," said the guide a little later, his talk being translated by Mr. Petrofsky.
- The prison barracks within the camp were supervised by a Rapportführer who was responsible for daily roll call and the camp daily schedule.
- During the day, the prison barracks were empty since most prisoners worked on the fields.
- While Alucius had slept better in the ordered prison barracks, the captives were rousted out early on the next morning, and spent the next two nights in waystations.
- Many homes located west of the post were later built on the cement slab foundations left behind after the prison barracks were torn down in late 1919.
- Hence the miseries of the hulks and the dreadful prison barracks in England.
- Two Russian officers were brought from the prison barracks.
- "I was in the last one, right there," Mr. Zenda said, when a map of the prison barracks was on the screen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.