"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nelson Mandela was a witness at the ceremony, conducted in the prison commandant's office.
- The prisoner complement, under armed guard, shuffled, rather than marched after the prison commandant.
- The other guards went back inside the prison while the prison commandant walked around to the passenger side of the truck cab.
- "All right, take the Americans off then," said the clearly agitated prison commandant, who had dismounted and was once again standing behind the truck in the growing dusk.
- The prison commandant tried to regain his composure.
- Captain Ebbing, the martinet and disfigured prison commandant, develops an interest in Axtelle.
- In the passageway outside the punishment isolation cells, the Soviet prison commandant stopped to argue.
- Much later, a guard and the prison commandant discovered the note in the empty room.
- He is in love with an Aborigine woman named Twopenny Sal, who also happens to be the mistress of the prison commandant.
- At his release, the press eagerly awaited his arrival at the prison's South Gate, as promised by the prison commandant.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.