"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was sitting at a narrow wooden table, chain-smoking Lark cigarettes and wearing gray prison fatigues.
- Your big, brave knight in shining prison fatigues is coming to the rescue.
- Scott stepped through, trailed by half a dozen other crewmen, still dressed in their prison fatigues.
- The former head of investment banking at Merrill Lynch, Mr. Bayly wears his prison fatigues sharp and well-pressed.
- Tossing the prison fatigues in the trash, I scrub myself clean in the shower and then find, thankfully, some of my clothes left in her closet.
- The inmates are not allowed to wear prison fatigues on the hospital campus.
- His hot item this week is a T-shirt with a drawing of Mr. Simpson in prison fatigues and the words: "Set Loose the Juice."
- They may have shaved off their thick beards and swapped their prison fatigues for board shorts and sunglasses, but they are still instantly recognisable.
- Gone now are the striped prison fatigues, the sunken cheeks and the shaved head; but even so, Willem Dafoe cannot banish the ghosts of Auschwitz.
- In the snapshot, a half-dozen grizzled older men in prison fatigues stare balefully at the camera.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.