"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the racial injustice inside the notorious prison was not what ultimately led to its demise.
- Many of the white visitors had never seen the inside of the country's most notorious prison before.
- Unlike the 171 men still being held at the notorious prison, we, two reporters and our escort, were detained for just 30 minutes.
- From the 16th century, the castle served primarily as a notorious prison of the ecclesiastical court.
- In later Tudor times the rebuilt castle became a notorious prison.
- During these years, the castle also served as a notorious prison.
- They talk about human rights while maintaining the most notorious prisons.
- All three of them were brought to the notorious prison of Qincheng.
- Jones, who had been sent to the notorious prison at Newgate some twenty times before, was 30 years old upon her execution.
- "This guy is in one of the most notorious prisons in the world?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.