"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I had been baptized long before that; the prison chaplain helped me be born again.
- During his tenure as a prison chaplain in the 1980s and 1990s, his views changed.
- The prison chaplain came to me in my cell and tried to make a bargain with me.
- He wants the prison chaplain to pass on a final message to his wife.
- On his return from the war he continued as a prison chaplain.
- The strange thing is that he should have kept the book which had probably been given to by the prison chaplain.
- He then met with a prison chaplain, his attorneys, and his family.
- Will is sentenced to death but a prison chaplain helps him escape.
- Later on, the prison chaplain would also become a hostage.
- After a night of lovemaking, the two are married by the prison chaplain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.