"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They should all step down,from the back of a prison van.
- They needed a prison van and a couple of prison officers.
- A prison van backed alongside, but the Governor made no immediate move.
- Near the taxi is the white prison van that transported Basil here for his five o'clock interview.
- During the journey back to the center, she escapes the prison van to find the real killer of her mother and sister.
- The 39-year-old Australian arrived at the high court in a white prison van.
- He smiled playfully, as if a small child were in the prison van.
- They were now thrown together by something much more than the over-crowding in a prison van.
- The three men immediately ambushed Wright in a prison van as it was taking him for a visit with his girlfriend and son.
- Kent cut his way out, through the floor of a communist prison van, and escaped.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.