"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The rest got prison terms of up to 25 years.
- Most have received prison terms of five years or less.
- The men received prison terms of 28, 20 and 12 years.
- They received prison terms of up to two and a half years.
- The other three members of the group received long prison terms.
- The five, four men and a 15-year-old, were given prison terms of up to 18 years.
- As in 1993, he could face a prison term or a fine.
- He received a three months prison term and a $5,000 fine.
- He became friends with many people during his prison term.
- Two people already are serving prison terms in the case.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.