"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She hasn't been seen since the day of the prison break.
- He, too, would be killed soon after the prison break.
- Once again the international police community had to learn about the prison break through open sources.
- It wasn't their place to plan the strategy of a prison break.
- He didn¡ t even know there had been a prison break.
- He knew a prison break would add years to his sentence if they caught up with him.
- He had been freed in the prison break last week.
- In the same issue, he leads a holding action against a prison break.
- And then, 1 cold winter¡ s night, it became the scene of the biggest prison break in American history.
- "The radio says there has been a prison break," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.