"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We'd been sent out on one of the smaller prison ships.
- Much of the following year was spent on prison ships off the American coast.
- From 1800 she served as a prison ship, and was broken up in 1807.
- He was held on a British prison ship for about six weeks.
- He spent part of the war on a prison ship.
- She became a prison ship in 1799, serving until about 1803.
- He was put on a prison ship but later escaped.
- From 1799 she served as a prison ship, and was broken up in 1816.
- She served as a prison ship from 1799, and was broken up in 1815.
- Remember, I'm in a prison ship from which no one can escape.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.