"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I probably wouldn't even have given a prison sentence, just community service.
- He didn't look the kind of guy who could have taken a long prison sentence.
- If they both talk, each will get a long prison sentence.
- But by the end of the month, he had started his prison sentence.
- On May 25, 2005 he was given a prison sentence of 28 years.
- Prison sentences of more than 2 years can never be spent.
- He received a prison sentence of 19 years and 11 months.
- The following year, he was given a 10-month prison sentence.
- They face possible prison sentences of up to 10 years.
- He was killed on the first night of that prison sentence in 1919.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.