"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The prison population shot up, from 315,974 at the end of 1980 to more than 925,000 today.
- The years following the second world war saw a large increase in the size of the prison population.
- Since 1960, the nation's prison population has increased from 212,953 to 817,863 in 1992.
- That is about 10 percent of the state's prison population.
- California, the state with the largest prison population, had a 22.6 percent increase for women last year.
- He would have to stay away from the main prison population.
- But in other large states, the prison population is growing.
- From 1980 to 1989, the prison population grew by 14.5 percent a year.
- In the last year alone, the prison population went up 11 percent, to 619,000.
- Since 1980 the prison population has increased 66 percent to a total last year of 546,659.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.