"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maybe no one thought a man who once ran the prison system would mind.
- Soon, it will cost nearly $4 billion a year to run the state's prison system.
- And yes, the prison system has something to do with it.
- I could do a much better job with the prison system than any government official.
- Yet the prison system is still expected to fall far short of the growing criminal population.
- Has this ever been a claim for most prison systems?
- Currently, there are 6,300 men and 340 women in the prison system.
- The nation's prison system costs an estimated $29 billion a year.
- More than 100 women in the prison system participate each year.
- These laws they have to follow, are to make sure the prison system has order.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.