"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Post war, he had a long and distinguished career as a writer.
- He finally retired from parliament at the post war general election in 1918.
- Yet we grew our way out of debt and saw the post war social democratic boom.
- Post war he served in the Canadian navy for some time.
- British and American policy makers began to plan the post war international monetary system in the early 1940s.
- Post war, he returned home and joined a workshop as an officer.
- Post war there seemed to be no need for small coastal force vessels.
- Post war the Club again began to flourish and exists to this day.
- Post war, more than 100 were built for clubs, establishing national records.
- Post war they were the best thing that ever happened to politics and the wellbeing of this nation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.