"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A half hour or so before the morning light I was on the post road near the ruin of an old inn.
- The tour will meet at the church, 882 Post Road.
- Just off the old post road, four miles or so from here, there once stood a village called Quinn-town.
- It was known for many year as "the Post Road".
- In 1832, the trail became an official post road by an Act of Congress.
- "Then maybe we'll find him somewhere along the Post Road?"
- "And why anyone would want to put an elementary school on the Post Road is beyond me," she added.
- The center moved into its present rental at 1003 Post Road in 1992.
- Perhaps its most interesting aspect, however, is the restored row of houses along the former post road.
- Under the Act, federal funding was provided for rural post roads on the condition that they be open to the public at no charge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.