"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The town had a post office from 1888 until 1912.
- He turned to the phone and called the post office.
- The town also has its own post office as well.
- In 1909, part of the building became a post office.
- A school and a post office were built in 1961.
- The town had a post office from 1924 until 1932.
- And just then came the call from the post office to go to work.
- A post office in the town was open between 1892 and 1932.
- She moved the post office next door into her home.
- In 1843, the town became big enough to ask for a post office.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.