"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Today, there are some remains of the former post town.
- Even today, there are remnants of the former post town around.
- Highworth was first recorded as a post town in 1673.
- There is also an archives museum which gives greater detail to the post town's past.
- The post town and postcode should each be on a separate line.
- In 1836 it was described as being without any importance and not being a post town.
- It is considered to be a part of Sidcup and also shares the same post town.
- The post town is the main town in an area.
- However, there was a large fire in 1791, which destroyed much of the post town.
- It was appointed a post town, and by the mid-19th century had a thriving coaching trade.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.