"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Across the square there was a little building just about the size of a pay toilet that said U.S. Post Office.
- Lanark had a U.S. Post Office from 1905 until 1923.
- Many U.S. Post Offices and community libraries have them available also.
- Getting down and dirty with that glorious institution, the U.S. Post Office.
- When the U.S. Post Office moved out, many of the spaces, especially on the 1st floor and lobby area were significantly changed.
- A friend later helped him get a part time job with the U.S. Post Office.
- All buildings in the district are commercial, except the U.S. Post Office and a church.
- Registration forms are available either online or at any U.S. Post Office.
- In 1831, the U.S. Post Office was built along with schools, churches, and stores.
- It was needed since the U.S. Post Office did not deliver the mail to individual homes or businesses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.