"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It replaced a post mill which was recorded as still standing in 1853.
- The post mill was restored and its sails started working again in 1996.
- It replaced a post mill which had stood on the site since the late eighteenth century.
- The first windmill on the site was a post mill built in 1669.
- The farm where he was born had a post mill.
- The museum include six mills including a post mill from 1662.
- It was originally the body of a post mill which stood elsewhere in the village.
- This original wooden structure was replaced by a post mill in the early 18th century.
- In 1845, a second post mill was moved to a site close by.
- One was a post mill which burnt down in 1875.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.