"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He drew an outside post position, and didn't have a chance.
- Nobody won or lost the race this morning when the draw was held for post positions.
- And this time he had drawn the outside post position, lane 11.
- "The post position doesn't change a thing in our strategy," he said.
- It has also been referred to as the "post" position.
- Boston College (8-4) has had its own problems at the post position.
- "We'll have to overcome our poor post position, and go from there."
- Look at the Belmont, where he started in the post 11 position.
- "Our post position will be a big factor in the race."
- Meadow Star will start from the outside post position, which should be no problem in such a small field.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.