"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I hope that the post card will never die out.
- A total of 14 cents is required for post cards.
- Two years have passed, with no word beyond a few random post cards.
- "I was writing a post card to a friend," he said as explanation.
- He read the post card and handed it to Harry.
- I received a post card from him here in Europe.
- The post card had shaken me, whether I admitted it or not.
- The Shadow had seen the post card that went in the drawer.
- Learn about the history of summer camps or send a post card from your online trip.
- Harry compared the item with the date on the post card.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.