"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fishing is also popular on the lake, because of the trout found in it.
- He was popular mostly because of his songs, some becoming traditional.
- These obviously have become popular because of easy accessibility and the low cost.
- It has again become popular, because of its good looks and well-respected handling.
- They are also popular as pets because of their good size, sweet temper, and health.
- But the opera is so popular partly because of that fantasy.
- It is popular partly because of easy access from Interstate 90.
- This book would become popular at the time because of the crisis in North American quality.
- He was very popular among religious people because of his emotional relation to them.
- This breed has not become popular because of a tendency to bite.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.