"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's popular because the kids of the city need programs like this; they need things to do.
- It was especially popular because Shirley herself had choreographed it.
- Its been the most popular because its been the only tablet on the market.
- Khan was popular among artistes because of humble nature and down to earth attitude.
- England is popular with tourists because they, and myself, do not see it the way you do.
- A1 A major new market for credit cards is college students, who are popular with card-issuers because their parents often bail them out.
- He's very popular in the neighborhood because he pets the dogs and kisses the babies.
- The book was popular among a number of geologists because it mixed biblical events with science.
- It's becoming more popular because the value of the land.
- This star clusters so popular because its emergence into the start time marker for planting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.