"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although a disciplinarian, he was extremely popular with the troops under his command.
- League football was popular even before independence, from the 1940s to 1960s under Pakistan.
- This plant was very popular during the mid 19th century under the name "beauty bush".
- It became highly popular under the control of the Harmsworth brothers.
- From the 1530s, a narrower silhouette became popular under Spanish influence.
- De Gaay however was very popular under young people.
- The game and its variants are popular in many countries and under various names.
- The parallel distributed processing approach of the mid-1980s became popular under the name connectionism.
- In 1865 he left when selected as editor of Fun, the comic paper, which became very popular under his direction.
- He became steadily less popular under the assault of caricatures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.