"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She is going to be a popular singer, all right.
- He just may be the most popular black singer ever".
- And he was still the most popular singer everywhere else in the world.
- Even today she remains one of the most popular singers in Brazil.
- A great popular singer is to a large degree born, not made.
- She was a popular singer with several dance bands during the 1940s.
- Concerts by popular singers and groups have also been held here.
- Dave gets along with them better when they became very popular singers.
- He is also one of the most popular male singers in Turkey.
- She and her daughter were popular Christian singers throughout much of the 1980s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.