"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Cases involving the policies of particular organizations are popular as well, such as debates surrounding university speech codes.
- X.25 is a family of protocols that was popular during the 1980s with telecommunications companies and in financial transaction systems such as automated teller machines.
- The word perennial can also refer to a tradition, an event, or a seasonal item that remains popular every year, such as a holiday song.
- Later more wide spread dinghy designs became more popular such as the "Enterprise" introduced in 1960.
- Those considered representative of the country and popular outside their home region, such as the jarocho or jarabe receive regional and federal support.
- Collecting by denomination is also very popular, such as only $1 or $5 chips.
- The first strategy was to take games that were already popular on arcade, such as Contra, and port them to home console versions.
- Teas from outside the region are also popular, such as Tieguanyin and Longjing.
- Other western instruments are also becoming popular, such as the saxophone and the drum kit.
- The lagoon is popular, and regularly used, for water sports - such as kayaking or wind-surfing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.