"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Gas balloons remained popular throughout the age before powered flight.
- League football was popular even before independence, from the 1940s to 1960s under Pakistan.
- He can't quite remember the name of this one, which was popular before his time.
- In fact, they became popular before the advent of the boilie.
- Tanning, however, has become especially popular with students before spring break.
- It reminds me of a song that was popular before my time.
- His solo performances were very popular before the various tourists and a group of players developed around him.
- The latter was especially popular before the 1980s when mainland China had yet to open to the other parts of the world.
- Only the Champion series was produced, it being the most popular before the war.
- The poem became very popular even before his death.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.