"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When the sun went down, however, their attention returned to politics and news.
- Of course, now there is pretty much no such thing as local when it comes to news.
- Now, I thought, she had come to her real news.
- He has called them here to listen to his news.
- We turned the radio station to the news from Washington.
- All men and women come to listen to the news brought by him.
- I had to go out to my car and listen to the news on the radio.
- On the other hand, perhaps it's our way of saying that we don't pay much attention to the news.
- In house television program production was limited to local news and community interest programs.
- "You have to start listening to the news in your own community."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.