"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Usually other companies in the same business also fall on such news.
- Had he seen her face and name on the news?
- I heard him on the news, just like everyone else.
- Which would tell him nothing more than exactly what he had just read about on the news.
- The other thing on the news is just your line.
- And I saw what happened a few months ago on the news.
- The one who's been on the news all the time.
- New people came and old friends caught up on news.
- From the beginning it had a focus on local news.
- But by the late 70's, they saw you could make money on news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.