"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At best the news they brought would be weeks late.
- I'm feeling like a 12 year old again at the news they are looking to make more.
- Sound like someone who might have lost their job at the news of the world.
- I just looked at the news and some students said we called a teacher first instead of 911.
- Not very long after this, I was brought at last the news of my father's death.
- So far we've looked at the news over the past ten years.
- Now a look at the main national and international news.
- He was less than happy at the news, and they knew it.
- I was more than a little surprised at the news.
- I think in some ways it's sort of wrong to look at news as merely information.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.