"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Once in the hostels, you must wait six weeks for your job seeker's allowance money to come through.
- Listeners of a certain age can remember saving up allowance money to buy a 45 single for less than a dollar.
- Loss of daily allowance money (at most twice, for 30 days maximum)
- "If she wants to read these books, she'll have to use her allowance money."
- Most curiously, yesterday's events produced the odd equivalent of a parent asking a child for allowance money, only to be turned down.
- At least it's better than soap operas, but I suspect he's beating the kids out of their allowance money.
- A wallet with some allowance money went into a rear pocket.
- Once a month, Seaport's administrators hand out about $120 in allowance money to each resident from the disability checks they control.
- Jeanne spent her allowance money on watching movies and plays.
- All she'd ever hand me would be allowance money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.