"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why do people want economic growth if money doesn't make them happy?
- And in any case, money alone will not make the schools work better.
- Education is clearly an area where money makes a difference.
- "The money makes a big difference to us and could not come at a better time."
- Money and management can make a difference, the report said.
- Asked whether the money made a difference to her, she said it did not.
- If money does not make you happy; give it back.
- But then, money makes the world go round, or at least so we think.
- Money made them search for what they thought you wanted to hear.
- He has many of his stories taken as well money making film projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.