"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The guy pulled a money clip out of his pocket and peeled off a hundred.
- The problem: a police officer dropped his money clip, which fell into a grate in the street.
- Henry pulled out his money clip and began peeling off hundreds.
- First he lost a gold money clip and $1,700.
- Jack reached for his money clip and peeled another hundred off.
- A silver money clip held letters she wanted to answer.
- Pierce took out his money clip to pay for the tickets.
- During the cleaning, a money clip turned up - with more than $1,000 in cash.
- He bought me a money clip, and I got him a shot.
- I peel off some bills from my money clip and we walk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.