"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Government notes that the money spent on the health service has increased nearly 40 percent in real terms since 1979.
- This money has sharply increased the total income of the American population.
- The money, he said, would increase with medical costs and other factors specified in the formula.
- The money that he brought in from this, increased his wealth by 60 pounds.
- And money for remedial education has also increased in recent years.
- That money increased the industry's total assets under management by about 40 percent.
- At the same time, the money from television coverage was increasing rapidly.
- Last time through this I wondered why the money didn't increase even faster.
- After May, the money the group received from the government increased, he said.
- Since 1982, money available through Federal student aid programs has increased every single year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.