"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The children were placed in public school, but debit-card money quickly dwindled.
- The money, which was invested in money market funds, had dwindled to $269 by last July.
- With this war in Italy, our money has dwindled.
- The money that Deeter and Elizabeth piled up in the thirties had long ago dwindled away.
- And finally, as Harman's money dwindled, we came up against our biggest problem-the necessity of economizing.
- As the needs grow, money to meet them has dwindled.
- But she had no theatrical base for her annual festivals, and as money dwindled, fewer films were shown each year.
- But as the city's fiscal condition worsened, the money for the program dwindled.
- But by the 1990's, the grant money dwindled.
- His money dwindled, and he was eventually reduced to calling Sandy and asking for a five-thousand-dollar loan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.