"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If that were true, why did the Democrats give the tainted money back?
- You wouldn't have had to threaten her into returning the tainted money.
- She has to return $50,000 of tainted money, money that is given to her by people who believe in terrorism.
- T don't want your tainted money,' he said in revulsion.
- Clinton Administration officials estimate that a major portion of the increase in exports is paid for with tainted money.
- The Zensunni men chuckled and moved eagerly, already anticipating how they would spend their tainted money.
- Asked if there was any moral question involved, he smiled and said, "I wouldn't regard that as tainted money, and they're generous sponsors."
- And I sure wouldn't do it for tainted money!
- And since government was the problem, terrible things would result if any fragment of this tainted money got back to its source.
- A14 At the Bar: tainted money is legal tender in the world of law.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.