"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In recent years, the use of taxpayer money to provide private education for poor public school students has become a major political issue.
- The administration gives its story in the best possible light using taxpayer money.
- Most important, he said, no new taxpayer money would be required.
- The state provides about $7.7 billion in taxpayer money each year to help pay for public education.
- No local taxpayer money was to be used for the park's construction, county officials said.
- We need to stop using words like taxpayers money and tax funding.
- No taxpayer money should ever be used to pay for an abortion.
- Then he was accused of playing politics with the taxpayers money.
- It will cost about £160 Million for the production bus from the taxpayers money.
- Otherwise it would be giving away taxpayer money for free.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.