"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But what if he thought you might sell it to get him the insurance money."
- Well, of course the insurance money will come to me.
- He used the insurance money from the injury to get started.
- Some $7 million in insurance money made this possible, along with other work.
- And after the fire, the insurance money presented him with the means to do so.
- The team then gets a job from a son that wants to kill his own father, likely for insurance money.
- The company gave you a quarter of the insurance money.
- "Then this is what you spent the insurance money on."
- I put all the insurance money from his dad into it.
- He was probably wondering why she didn't have insurance money from her husband's death.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.