"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wanted to know my views on using tax money to arm other countries?
- It also would have allowed use of tax money for religious activities.
- In most countries, the state (or government) takes tax money from the people.
- The trip probably cost me more than 1 actually paid in tax money.
- Parents would get tax money directly to spend on public or private schools.
- And we will use the new tax money to do this.
- How much tax money will it take to make these bad ideas good?
- So we know where our tax money goes and why.
- Where tax money is concerned, it does not matter what level of society we are talking about.
- I do not like to tell other places how to spend their tax money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.