"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 20 reporters on the staff, and 10 hired temporarily, were each assigned a zone, which included a number of polling places.
- Most of the divers are freelancers, hired temporarily by companies that likewise move from one job to another.
- There were many anonymous sculptors, hired temporarily by the workshops.
- In 1902 the railway's Directors temporarily hired a locomotive from the Ffestiniog Railway.
- Since there was no pastor posted to the village after the Thirty Years' War, the villagers temporarily hired a schoolmaster (as early as 1651).
- The agency said its 2,700 cleaners, assembled by three private contracting companies, included 900 people hired temporarily for the job.
- Outwardly, I made calls, temporarily hired someone to live in during the week and was trying to find another person for the weekend.
- A.T.& T. Bell Labs, for example, temporarily hired two researchers for about $11 a month each.
- Excluding government, which has been temporarily hiring hordes of census workers, the economy has lost 105,000 jobs over the last three months.
- Through the Temporary Employment Program, the federal government temporarily hired about 1 million people who lost their homes or farms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.