"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The player must hire photographers and writers to create each issue.
- Consequently designers and manufacturers hire the best models and photographers for their ads.
- The Farm Security Administration hired numerous photographers to document the crisis.
- He hired and mentored several photographers who have gone on the achieve world renown.
- Stryker hired professional photographers and directed the project, based at the University of Pittsburgh.
- To perfect it, they hired photographers to make interpretative photos of their songs.
- We were looking for test kitchens to retest recipes and hiring cookbook writers and photographers.
- During the 1960s, Kaytor hired prominent photographers from the fashion world to work on her photo shoots.
- If so, he was unsuccessful; both forces had already hired photographers to document the mission.
- But, monsieur, you can hire photographers here very reasonably.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.