"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had it landscaped in an "English" style, hiring landscapers and horticulturalists from the United Kingdom.
- Thomas Leporati, a 40-year-old broker, wants the property surrounding his Ridgefield, Conn., home to be attractive and plans to spend about $20,000 to hire landscapers and have them install shrubs and other plants.
- They often work, especially in combination; and except for grading the ground around the foundation, which generally involves hiring professional landscapers with earth-moving equipment, these measures cost relatively little.
- Ironically, the strong economy has presented another challenge, enabling more homeowners to hire landscapers instead of tending to their own yards, says Greg Pierson.
- Mr. Costello said his company has hired union truck drivers, landscapers, sanitation workers and well diggers from the area.
- The unions apparently thought the system was flush enough last year that they fought a bill that would have saved schools $300 million annually by letting them hire non-union landscapers and bus drivers.
- Envious that our neighbor's grass was greener, we hired professional landscapers and abandoned the lawnmower, hedge clippers and weed whacker in the garage, spider webs confirming years of dormancy.
- After finding out what it cost to hire landscapers, she decided to design her new property herself - even though she had little experience with plants.
- They hire landscapers.
- "Most of the people who call, they're not people with a ton of money to hire landscapers," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.