"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Additionally, they hired designers and artists to help remodel certain aspects that fit into their vision.
- "They liked to hire artists because they wouldn't get bored with the work," she said.
- Illyriad hired artists to improve their character portraits, which were released in August 2011.
- It was during this period that many design houses began to hire artists to sketch or paint designs for garments.
- Kane then hired other artists to produce this work for him.
- Grants will enable schools to hire artists for 20 or more days of instruction for the next school year.
- New York is now hiring actors, writers and artists "who find teaching more satisfying than waiting on tables," he said.
- Hire great film directors, stage designers, architects, and artists.
- Character models were taken from studies of human anatomy, and the team hired martial artists in order to digitally capture their movement.
- The organization hires professional artists with teaching experience to work full time for one or two years in the schools.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.