"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He hired musicians from the village to serenade her.
- The orchestra started to make money, and was able to hire professional musicians again.
- The company hires professional singers, directors, designers and musicians for every production.
- At least that way they could hire outside musicians to cover up their limitations.
- It is among the first early silent films about a song, where exhibitors would hire live musicians to accompany the film.
- The school system, which has pledged nearly $200,000 to the pilot program, is essentially hiring dynamic young musicians to work with and inspire the students.
- Social issues didn't have anything to do with hiring white musicians who were qualified: it was that simple.
- Build coffeehouses and hire acoustic musicians to play in them?
- Smith spent months making his own samples, hiring various musicians and recording individual notes.
- I wanted to send someone to hire musicians.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.