"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She needed to take the initiative and go for one or the other.
- "I need to work on the pace of the game and go from there."
- I need to pull those out and go through them again.
- "They need to come in and go through our interview process," she said.
- But I need to keep my head up and go forward.
- For that to happen, he needed to get rid of his mother and go to work.
- "We need to know where the financing is coming from and go after it."
- "We need to see what the demand for smoking is and go from there."
- You need to start at the beginning and go right through her.
- "Maybe we won't need to buy anything or go anywhere."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.