"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He decided that he would go to the park later, after taking care of his chores and getting situated.
- Antiarrhythmic medicines can cause less serious side effects that may go away after taking the medicine for a while.
- "I'm good enough to go back out there after taking a whipping."
- Fewer than half of the doctors said they believed that patients should immediately go to hospitals after taking emergency injections.
- The dam went into service in 1934 after taking 3 years to build.
- So I went to another doctor who told me to keep going after taking a month off.
- The participants go to the deceased's house after taking a purification bath in a nearby source of water.
- But we will go there with loads of confidence after taking 13 points from 15 to give ourselves a chance.
- The Colts (5-7) went 56 yards after taking the kickoff in overtime.
- Any Martian that hadn't seen many of us would have to go rest his eyes after taking one good look at you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.